Solution for HDPE slip lining NOVAGRIP
The all-in-one connection solution for your your polyethilene slip or swaged lined rehabilitation projects. Novagrip is completely customizable for your standard connections and special pipe transtions. End restraining option on cast iron, ductile iron and steel host pipes up to 16 bar working pressure.
- Body and compression followers: carbon steel
- Anti-corrosion coating: RILSAN NYLON 11©
- Bolts, nuts, washers: steel with anti-corrosion coating (alternatively: stainless steel A2/A4)
- Grippers: steel with anti-corrosion coating (alternatively: martensitic stainless steel)
- Sealing gaskets: EPDM or NBR
From DN 300
Ease of installation: no welding, no specialized labour, no special equipment
Pipe ovality and angular deflection compensation before grippers tightening
Easy connection of PE-rehabilitated pipe sections
Both host pipe and PE liners will be connected, restraint and sealed to provide a long-lasting connection
Especially while performing special pipe transitions or while dealing with host pipes in bad condition, the 30mm. tolerance and the Nova Siria manufacturing capabilities allow you to be the designer of your own fitting every time.
PN 10-16 bar rated
Ductile iron PE rehabilitated pipes