Solution for CIPP (cured in place pipe) technology CIP JOIINT
The all-in-one connection solution for your your CIPP (cured-in-place) trenchless projects. CipJoint is completely customizable for your standard connections and special pipe transtions. End restraining option on cast iron, ductile iron and steel host pipes up to 16 bar working pressure.
Rotatable flanges option for an easier connection to your flanged devices.
- Body and compression followers: carbon steel
- Anti-corrosion coating: RILSAN NYLON 11©
- Bolts, nuts, washers: steel with anti-corrosion coating (alternatively: stainless steel A2/A4)
- Grippers: steel with anti-corrosion coating (alternatively: martensitic stainless steel)
- Sealing gaskets: EPDM or NBR
From DN 300
Ease of installation: no welding, no specialized labour, no special equipment
Pipe ovality and angular deflection compensation before grippers tightening
PN 10-16 bar rated
Ductile iron CIIP rehabilitated pipes