We at Nova Siria have always been developing the concept of quality as a fundamental principle of our activity and as a success factor so as to achieve constant improvement. Certifications awarded acknowledges a 360-degree quality policy that involves all Company structures and rewards the Company’s more than 85 years experience in the sector, applied research, studies, innovation, investments and company organization. Nova Siria has ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certification.
Download ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
1) PURPOSE – The purpose of this document is to describe and highlight the commitments which the Company has set itself in order to inform the Personnel and involve them in the process for the development of the actions considered to be key for achieving these and in order to monitor and obtain the continuous improvement and the efficiency of the system.
2) INTRODUCTION – Quality management systems may help organisations to increase customer satisfaction. Customers require products with characteristics and features which can meet their needs and expectations. These needs and expectations are expressed in product specifications which, overall, make up the so-called “customer requirements”. Customer requirements may be specified contractually by the customer itself, but may be established by the organisation itself; in both cases, the customer determines the acceptability of the product. It is often modified by competitor pressure and technical progress and this pushes our organisation to analyse the customer requirements and to keep the processes under control. Following the analysis carried out by the Management Review, the results of the internal audits and data analysis (deliveries, customer claims, corrective action), Management was able to see that the company standards specified in the point below have been maintained, identifying them as a starting point for continuous improvement.
3) “COMPANY STANDARD” QUALITY POLICY – Our Company considers fundamental quality management and the maintenance and improvement, when possible, of the quality standards for achieving and consolidating the market objectives and targets, to improve the level of satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the key Stakeholders (Customers, Owners, Employees, Suppliers, External parties of various kinds) and, in general, for a positive evolution of the company “system” overall.
To this end, the following elements / commitments are considered as “COMPANY STANDARDS” and represent the essential backbone of the entire quality system:
• Constantly monitor the internal and external contexts in which the Company operates.
• Carefully assess the risks and opportunities of the company processes.
• Carefully analyse the technical – commercial requirements of the customer, with a view to consolidating and improving the partnership over time.
• Meet the quality standards set in advance and, at the same time, improve them in line with the customer requirements, in terms of cost, reliability and availability.
• Provide the customer with the documentation required for immediate and complete use of the product or service provided.
• Assist the customer at a post – sales level during the lifecycle of the product, for rational and complete use of that product.
• Guarantee that the products and services provided meet the safety and security requirements and comply with the normalising and inspection and testing protocols, the legal specifications and national and international regulations.
• Involve suppliers as an integral part of the Company in achieving the pre-set standards, keeping them fully informed and empowered for the purposes of a total guarantee for customers.
• Empower every company function and every party / person, with a view to ensuring correct and responsible execution of one’s work.
• Improve and rationalise the information system and the company information flows, with a view to having a precise understanding of the requests in terms of the commitments made, making it possible to activate action to correct or modify requests which are not valid or not feasible.
Nova Siria S.r.l.